Step Inside IRE Technology.
- Sculpt and control ablation zone through multiple electrode configurations6
- IRE effectively destroys targeted tissue giving you precise treatment margins resulting in confident treatment coverage4,7
- Sharp demarcation of IRE-ablated zone is well-visualized using real-time ultrasound5
- Spares vital structures by retaining the functional anatomy of the targeted tissue.8,9
- Preserves the extra-cellular matrix, facilitating post-ablation, histological and functional tissue regeneration.8,9
- IRE treatment can be confidently delivered in all segments of an organ.8
- Electrodes can be confidently placed near vital structures, maximizing your ability to personalize treatment to your patient’s anatomy. 9
Designed for Performance.
Hover over icons below to discover features.
Echogenic electrode surface
19 gauge needle with trocar trip
Active electrode tip: 0.5cm – 4.0cm
Depth markers indicate depth to needle tip
Insertion depth: 15cm & 25cm
10ft. connection cable